always a project....

I sometimes go around the house and take pictures so that I can examine the scene through the camera's eye. It's strange that way....I see things that I don't see with the naked eye. That's where my project list comes in. In this pic, I notice the crooked lamp shade. It's vintage and I'm not exactly sure why it's leaning, but it's on my list of things to repair. And now that I think of it, I will cover the shade in an interesting fabric, too. I LOVE to fabric shop.....

I see another project in this pic.....

It's the old oil painting that my mom gave me. I need to buy the solvents that will remove the dark varnish so that we can finally see what this painting is about.

This pic was taken to remind me to finish the painting on this chandy. I want to add an antique wash to it, but had forgotten to get back to it.

And this pic is to show you what time it is that I'm up and walking around the house taking pictures. That's "a.m." Sigh. I'll sleep later. Right now, the house is quiet and I'm enjoying some iced tea and dark chocolate cookies.

1 comment:

Miss Mustard Seed said...

I totally agree that looking at pictures of your home is a great way to "see" what needs to be done. We just get use to our homes and things the way they are and it helps to see them in a different way. I think a bod fabric on those shades would look great!