Sofas from where else? (CL)

Just when I thought I didn't need another thing from Craigslist, I find these charming sofas. I gave our sectional away today to my son, for he has a rather large family and could use the big-ness of it. I have hated that thing from the day I got it about 10 years ago. The texture of the material was rough, to me. And I disliked the "modernness" of it.












But this!.......is ME! I can hardly wait to get it home in a couple of days. And there are TWO of them. I'm getting both, of course. That should double my pleasure, for sure. I have some nice, vintage pillows waiting to hop on those babies! (oh, and it was $250 for both)

1 comment:

Lori E said...

I never find anything good on CL. My husband gets stuff for building but no good furniture unless it is selling for full price.