A day at the pumpkin farm with family

This was the funnel cakes and lemonade stand. The bees were liking very much the lemonade and swarmed around the yellow container. I stayed away....far away.

Lots of spooky displays..... This was a gorilla wedding scene.

Painted gourds.....

A mad scientist's lab..... More funny than anything. Even the rat in the lower right bottom looks a little crazed.... Click pic to see more of this - up close!

One of the loves of my life: Ian, my middle grandchild.

Ha! My hubby, running with the shadow kids!

Looks like someone needed just 1 white pumpkin....

There were many creative, Halloween displays. My DD is having fun with this one, pretending that the "thing" was leaning on her.....

At the teepee display, a horse made entirely from bamboo and old mops...

Isn't this a lovely fall display? Looks like a row of perfect teeth...with one missing in front.

There were so many displays that I'm sure we didn't see all of them.

And there were pony rides. This is my oldest gs, Jacob.

Turban squash, I believe......

This couple just got engaged. The guy had the pumpkins to say: "Will you marry me Kristen" You can see the family taping the event.... I turned to my hubby and joked that that was what romance is...... hint-hint..... yeah, he didn't get it.....

And me. With my new, crazy hat and big shirt to keep out the sun. They are both rated 50+.



We had so much fun!!!! I love fall and I welcome the coming snow! (Should I say that in a hushed tone??)

2 comments:

Lori E said...

I love the fall too. I haven't made it out to a pumpkin farm this year. We don't get any kids around here to trick or treat. My 22 yr. old son is already trying to snatch the candy I bought for the 4-5 kids we might get. Brat. He will eat it all up given the chance.

Julie Pishny said...

What a fun day at the pumpkin farm - I miss going with small kidlettes it's just the best! I am a first time visitor and loved the great photos - don't you just love Fall? xo Julie