Bargains and Vera Wang

At a decorator's Outlet store I found this wonderful, heavy material at 50% off an already discounted price. (It was in the remnants section.) I think it makes a great covering for the guest room bed. The regular price for this material on the roll is $28/yard. Later, when (or if) I feel like it, I may just hem it. But for now, it is quick, easy and cheap. All this lux for only $11.

So.....then I went to Kohl's and they had Vera Wang's Signature Bed Linens on sale for today only at 50% off, too. So naturally, I went for it. This is soooo cute with the pleats on the top sheet and on the pillow cases. And soft? Wow, I didn't realize that 100% Egyptian Cotton was so nice. Worth every penny.

Great double stitching and I love the chocolate color. I think I will also look at Vera Wang's other collections as I find her products simple, elegant and refreshing. But only if they are discounted deeply. I am, after all, a bargain hunter to the very core!









2 comments:

MsSippi, aka Peggy said...

Wow! Your fabric looks like a very expensive bedspread! The sheets are really nice, too! Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog and for adding me to your read list!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Niiiice! Man, you can really see the richness and sumptuousness in the fabric in your close-up!

Tha sheets are purty darn perfect too!

Great job!