Fountain and Patio are coming together......


I've been searching Craigslist for the last several months for an outdoor fountain. Found 2, but both were cracked, so not good. Finally went to Lowes today to see if their's were on sale.

This one was originally around $300, marked down to $210, but they didn't have any left. Except the display. So I asked how much for that? Got it for $125! Bought an additional pump, since I know this one has been running all summer. Yes, it's dirty and needs a good cleaning - but I love a bargain!

Hubby is just about ready to pour concrete to enlarge our back patio.

That square is the spot for the fountain that will be filled with concrete. Hubby will be installing an electric box just behind that square for the fountain pump and for some landscape and Christmas lights. But I'm getting ahead of myself. A row of evergreens will be directly behind this patio edge to make a backdrop for the fountain. During the winter, when the fountain can't be ran, I'll have sparkly Christmas lights on the shrubs to brighten our view.


The corner piece is for the bbq grill....


The perimeter will be concrete and the interior will be vintage bricks.

More pics as this project gets further....

No comments: