A little fabric, a little hot glue.......

A few posts down I had shown a leather club chair from Craigslist that I had gotten. Some of the leather was faded, which didn't bother me at all. But soon I discovered that one of my kitties took a liking to the chair, too, and dug his claws into the seat part. So, to head off future kitty damage, I decided to cover the cushion with some upholstery fabric I had on hand.....



And following that, I recovered an old 70's orange ottoman with the same fabric:



Those shiny gold feet needed some black paint and the legs also needed some sprucing up.



Some hot glue and jute does the trick. Ha! Looks like it is wearing white socks with black shoes! ;-) I may think about staining the jute a little darker color....... another project just developed...


And there's my sweet Sugar............

No comments: