My DD colored a very pretty card for me today. Isn't it the sweetest? DH coined the phrase Vappy Haletines Day, as he sometimes gets words mixed up in the funniest way!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love the Vappy! Why not mix up things a little bit, right..., I seem to do it with numbers, which is not always good.
Hi, my name is Shirl and thanks for visiting my blog
This is my journey to create a lovely home; to obtain and edit antiques and vintage items. The fun is in the journey and I see this as a life-long, never-ending labor of love.
18 Vintage Living Room Ideas Retro Cozy
-
Mixing eras keeps these vintage living room decor rooms from reading as
period reproductions, with one or two old pieces set against everything
else stay...
Friday favorites & some exciting news!
-
*Hello and happy Friday my friends!*
*I have some very exciting news to share with you all, so be sure to read
this post in it's entirety. *
*I am going...
Using Space Heaters in Your Home
-
Older homes or homes with insufficient heating systems may require the use
of space heaters to help keep it comfortable in cold weather. Using space
heat...
Strange Magic (2015) Gratis megashare
-
Free Strange Magic in High Quality. Now you can download full Strange Magic
in HD format with duration 90 Min and has been launched in 2015-01-23 with
MPA...
Love Always, Michelle
-
[image: 2011-12-013]
After her last post, Michelle underwent a painful chemo regiment that she
ended up having a bad reaction to. Subsequent scans revealed...
This Blog is a-Movin'!
-
Same blog, new location:
www.laurenliess.com/pure-style-home
I'm saying goodbye to this web address but Pure Style Home is moving with
me!!
{image via he...
1 comment:
I love the Vappy! Why not mix up things a little bit, right..., I seem to do it with numbers, which is not always good.
Post a Comment