Before/After Antique Secretary

A couple months ago I bought a can of creamy white paint. First I painted a dresser. Then a stool. Then a table. And now it's an antique secretary that had seen better days. I had to use that orange goo remover to get rid of all the oil and grime (it's from Craigslist, so it's not *my* dirt and grime) ;-)


And voila'! I just LOvEs me some creamy paint! What a difference, yes?

My paint can is not empty yet....... and I spy another vintage table and chair.... stay tuned!

5 comments:

Lori E said...

What a great piece. I hope you got a screaming good deal on it. It is so fresh and clean looking now. Did you do the whole inside too?

Anonymous said...

It looks great. Like I say..If it ain't moving...something is going to get painted at your house.

TJ said...

Looks very nice. I think you were born with a brush in your hand. lol Everything looks so nice and clean painted.

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

It's gorgeous! It was pretty before, but now~Is there anything white paint can't make more beautiful?

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

I'm right there with you!! I started buying Oil Rubbed Bronze and now everything in my house has been painted that color. My husband has even started using it......