Nothing coordinated and the guest room was becoming a catch-all of unrelated things. But I had on hand the ingredients to pull it together. I had fabric and I had a window thingy (what's the name of it?) Anyway - here it is. I attached a little decorative moulding to the front of the thing and added those other things on top. (Today is not a good day for correct nouns- ever had one of those days?)
28 Creative Ways to Use Up the Last Bit of Jam
-
Tasty Ways to Use Up Jelly and Jam. We’ve all been there, scraping the
sides of the jam jar, wondering if it’s worth saving that last spoonful.
Good news...
11 hours ago
3 comments:
I like it. Someone will feel like a queen staying in the 3rd bedroom.
Very elegant. I think the window thing is called a cornice.
Thanks Lori! That name just couldn't come to me.
Post a Comment