The flash of the camera always washes out colors. The best light is outdoors, so I'll try to replace this pic with one taken in the sunshine tomorrow - if we get any.
Classic Coronation Chicken Sandwich
-
Coronation chicken sandwich is too often misunderstood; my version leans
heavily on the original 1953 Constance Spry recipe for the filling.
12 hours ago
3 comments:
I enjoyed visiting your site! I recently bought my first house, and am looking for affordable ways to make some changes. I love the little table that the cats are sitting on in the picture in the sidebar!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my giveaway. Good luck!
Your new photo in your banner is AMAZING!
Do you sell prints of your photographs?
Also, I tagged you in my first meme. I was really interested in what you might come up with!
Post a Comment