Apparently, we haven't grilled at all this summer. Had company over today and had the meat ready. Opened the hood, and went all "awwwwwww." That mother bird sure picked a great spot to build a home - very protected from elements. Yes, we closed the lid and used my indoor griddle to cook the chicken.
Crochet Fall Blankets Free Patterns Anyone Can Make
-
Your sofa, porch swing and nursery all gain warmth from ten crochet fall
blankets, from a striped mile blanket to a pumpkin blanket. Lullaby and
crystal ...
8 hours ago
4 comments:
That is so funny. You'll remember this if you ever grill again.
Hi Shirl!
YOU WON! Please email me with your mailing info at momsidner@yahoo.com .
I'm so excited for you! Thanks for participating!!
Hugs, Sherry
The little birdsnest is so sweet, what a surprise!!
Oh, my gosh! I can't believe that. Too funny. I've had birds build nests in my front door's wreath before (which wasn't smart, because as soon as we opened the door, the eggs fell out), but I've never seen one in a grill. -Julia :-)
Oh wouah ! Too funny ! What a nest the bird dit !!
Post a Comment